Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At sandlot+co. we believe in disrupting the advertising industry by revolutionizing how companies communicate. We help small to medium sized businesses engage their community through social media, local store marketing, paid ad campaigns and public relations campaigns.
We partner with businesses around the U.S. to offer a fresh perspective and drive business results. Below are the values that guide us:
- Know what matters. We are passionate about tackling tough problems and creating real value for our clients.
- Shoot straight. We know the best work requires honest, candid, and collaborative communication. We are humble because the best ideas speak for themselves.
- Keep it fresh. We always bring a unique and fresh perspective to our clients’ problems. There are thousands of agencies, the world doesn’t need another lookalike agency.
- Be bold. We refuse to follow the status quo. We are innovative and creative, never settling for what’s easy and never selling anything we wouldn’t buy.
We are searching for high-performing and enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individuals to join the sandlot+co. team. To drive the next phase of growth, we're looking for an accomplished Sales Development Representative (SDR. The Sales Development Rep is a key member of the team and must be a positive brand advocate for Sandlot and our clients. A crucial part of this role is prospecting and qualifying new leads and setting sales meetings.
In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive growth and shape the future of sandlot+co. You’ll get to explore business opportunities with prospective clients around the U.S. and introduce them to sandlot+co. while building trust and establishing credibility.
You will be responsible for managing the first half of the sales funnel including prospecting, qualifying and engaging potential leads. In order to succeed in this role, you must be able to:
- Effectively manage inbound leads as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations with prospects
- Collaborate with the team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that drives sales opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Use a variety of methods (call, email, social, etc.) to reach prospects and leads
- Utilize knowledge gained from the client to create tailored pitch decks for presentations.
- Work in collaboration with the leadership team to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts
Requirements / Qualifications
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have healthy negotiation skills and business & financial acumen
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Knowledge of business processes, roles, and organizational structures
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- 2+ years work in a sales environment
- Experience developing presentation decks in Keynote (or PowerPoint)
- Experience utilizing CRM software
- Previous marketing industry experience or experience in sales development, and/or sales is a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
Compensation + Benefits
Base salary of: $31,200 - $75,000 based on experience + (uncapped) commission
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Plan (% paid by Sandlot)
- Summer Hours (early leave on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- Fun Atmosphere
- Free Food and Drinks
Your application has been successfully submitted.