Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Base salary $50,000 (Y1 OTE $90,000, Y2 $150,000)
Extensive sales training provided - progression to Account Executive 6-12 months depending on performance.
GDS Group is a global project intelligence organization headquartered in the UK. Our events, research and technology services divisions are dedicated to helping the world’s largest enterprises meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Over the past 5 years we’ve partnered with 95% of the Fortune 2000 and our solution provider clients includes Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Dell EMC, HPE and SAP to name a few.
The sales development representative role provides the opportunity to conduct business at senior executive level whilst developing large enterprise business and technology expertise. It's a great stepping-stone into the world of high-level corporate/ enterprise technology sales and provides the commercial knowledge and skillset required to be successful in the AE role 6+ months down the road.
Recent Company Highlights
- On track to exceed 70% growth in 2021 taking to the company to $100+ million turnover
- Extensive sales training - member of The Association of Professional Sales
- Exceptional career progression - we’re a true meritocracy, fast growing and ever evolving
- Uncapped earning potential, Chairman’s Club, regular competitions, staff days out
- Winner of Best Digital Event Production Company in 2021
- Winner of three Business Brilliance Awards in 2020
Our business development function forms strategic partnerships with solution providers (from SMEs to the Microsofts of the world) globally to support them in winning new enterprise customers, expanding into existing accounts and shortening sales cycles/ generating more profitable revenue. They sell across the full portfolio of products – summits, MTB and Showcase. Deal sizes range from $30,000 to c$400,000.
Sales Development Representative - Role
- As part of our global business function, you will actively seek out new business opportunities within your vertical. You will be able to quickly research a company, see opportunities, and strategize an approach to build interest, securing meetings with C-Suite decision makers.
- Conduct extensive market research and use a variety of lead generating techniques to identify new leads within your specialist market
- Set up quality meetings for the senior AE by means of proactive outbound telephone, LinkedIn messaging and email-based prospecting
- Brief your AE and prepare sales meeting material
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo etc.
- Achieve weekly KPIs including meetings/ opportunities created etc.
- Master the ValueSelling methodology
Sales Development Representative - Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ months of outbound B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Self-starter with a desire to grow a career in corporate/ enterprise sales
With a marketing-leading platform, 70% growth projected for 2021, a super sales training programme and a rewarding commission scheme, we are perfectly positioned to offer swift career path progression and exciting earning potential to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.