Sales Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Voted one of the best places to work in the Triangle by TBJ in 2020 & 2021!!
The REVGEN mission is: To create skilled sales individuals who represent our clients through unique and enjoyable interactions. At REVGEN our managers dedicate themselves to helping new sales reps learn and grow as SDRs while coaching them through a deeper level of sales methodology designed to help them launch a successful career in B2B tech sales. We work with leading technology-based companies to build SDR teams who generate B2B sales qualified leads through phone, email and social outreach.
The position is responsible for ensuring that the assigned team is effectively generating and supporting the sales opportunities of their assigned area, including effective working relationships with corresponding account executives and company partners. The Sales Manager is also responsible for driving the professional development of their sales staff, including mentorship, training, and performance evaluation. The position requires the ability to multi-task between team members in their support of different clients, partners, sales opportunities, and other initiatives. The Sales Manager acts as an enabler to remove both internal (REVGEN) and external (customer, partner) roadblocks and help their staff resolve challenges in support of sales opportunities.
Responsibilities to your sales reps
* Coaching and training across different sales methodologies
* Holding consistent and meaningful pipeline meetings
* Setting, communicating and holding your team to daily, weekly, and monthly expectations
Responsibilities to the companies that you support
* Clear and consistent communication
* Deep understanding of data and metrics to help guide both the success of the rep and the client campaign success
* Building and maintaining a positive and prosperous relationship with AEs and Sales Leadership
* Consistently achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals
* Assess customer information, identify & address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present solutions effectively
Secondary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
* Work directly with the CEO to build new campaigns and support existing clients
* Implement proven, effective, and consistent processes across all campaigns
* Conduct periodic reviews of campaign results including sales call activity, lead follow up, account reviews, prospecting and performance for each sales rep; competitive losses/wins; and personal/professional developmental opportunities
* Provides ongoing mentorship to sales reps
* Assesses skill sets and provide ongoing coaching
* Attain a minimum of 90% quota each month
* Guide sales team members managing relationships with customers
* Provides direction and sales methodology expertise to team members
* Pipeline management & forecasting
* 4-6 months as a successful SDR
* 12 months experience as an inside sales Account Executive
* College degree preferred but not required
* REVGEN alum preferred but not required
* Management experience preferred but not required
* Must be able to work from our office in Raleigh, NC
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.