Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brightback is pioneering highly volume customer retention serving innovators and leaders like Freshly, MeUndies, Pipedrive and KeepTruckin. Brightback saves customers from canceling with AI-driven, branded digital experiences designed to grow customer lifetime value, reduce churn, and intelligently surface and retain subscribers. We work with engaged, data-driven customers across key verticals like food delivery, subscription e-commerce, retail and apparel, streaming media, Fintech, and SaaS.
Brightback is a Series A, remote-first enterprise SaaS startup backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and investors. With remote headquarters in SF, our team brings decades of subscription experience from companies like Zendesk, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, and Heap Analytics.
Would you describe yourself as "professionally persistent", creative and empathetic, and "loves the hustle"? And do you have experience selling in a remote-first company? If so, this role is for you. Brightback is growing and we’re ready to bring on our first Business Development Representative (BDR). You’ll provide tremendous value to our organization by evangelizing the Brightback brand, driving adoption of our software platform, and contribute revenue to our company’s success.
As one of the founding members of our sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of building new relationships with Product Growth, Direct to Consumer, CRM, and Customer Success/CX leaders. You’ll expand our business, nurture partnerships, and work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams. This is a unique career development opportunity that will help you grow and foster your professional path here at Brightback.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Generate new, high-quality sales leads to fuel the Account Executives pipeline
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads using calls, emails, and LinkedIn Inmails
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the Account Executive/Account Manager’s pipeline)
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
What Qualities & Experience Make You The Right Fit:
- 1-3 years of SDR, BDR or sales experience - SaaS, AI, or Tech preferred
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic email and phone skills, excellent listening ability
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Creative thinker who's not afraid to test and learn quickly
- Natural relationship builder who can research and leverage various tools and approaches to uncover ways to relate to our customers
- Passionate about technology, customers, and being successful
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage your time effectively
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.