Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Role Location: Miami, FL or Remote for the right candidates
Are you interested in learning how to become a top earning software sales executive?
Do you like the idea of hands-on experience and playing a pivotal role in a fast-paced, growing tech company at the forefront of helping enterprises orchestrate and automate the cloud?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got your perfect job!
itopia is listed as one of the 2021 Best Tech Startups in Miami and was named Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year in 2019. We are a fast-growing cloud orchestration and automation company seeking highly-motivated and intellectually-curious individuals to join our enterprising team.
itopia’s mission is to revolutionize the way people work, learn, and create -- anywhere. From distributed employees, to K-12 students, to software developers, itopia orchestrates
and automates the delivery of cloud infrastructure and applications in the simplest, cloud-native way, so people can be at their most productive and secure in a work-from-anywhere world. itopia’s customers are leading enterprises in healthcare, education, Call Center/BPO, software development, manufacturing, and telco around the globe.
Our team members live and work across four continents. We are forward-thinking, collaborative, resourceful, customer-focused, and driven to make work productive, impactful, and fun.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. itopia offers a highly collaborative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell enterprise SaaS solutions and have the ability to take your tech career to the next level!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a part of a team that will actively reach out to our target market and build upon the incredible momentum our Account Executives have created! You’ll be joining a team focused on hunting new business within specified territories and vertical segments.
- Sourcing new business and/or cross-sell pipeline and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory or vertical
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in itopia products
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, managing micro campaigns)
- High sales activity role with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted call and email campaigns
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
You do this by:
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Discovering the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and acting as the itopia advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers’ needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment (ROI) vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Prospecting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Strong business acumen
- 0-3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield opportunities
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Technical acumen to manage CRM and other sales tools
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience
- Experience being held to sales metrics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
Our Investment in You:
- Sales training
- Two week-long new hire enablement program covering sales skills, product knowledge and company values
- Peer mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path for promotion to Account Executive or other customer-facing roles
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% to customer and/or partner sites for meetings, training, events, etc. (when necessary and safe to do so).
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Itopia offers a casual work environment, employee referral bonus program, remote working opportunities, paid time off, as well as, medical, dental, and vision insurance. Base salary $35,000 - $50,000 commensurate with experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.