Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
We are hiring for an exciting sales development position within Rokt’s Business Development team. The winning candidate will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales Development who is leading this group. In this role, you will be central to expanding our presence in-market amongst both enterprise and mid-market businesses, while focusing on sourcing, developing prospects uncovering highly qualified leads.
As an SDR at Rokt, you will support key members of the Business Development team by building a sales pipeline that translates into viable opportunities. On this high-growth team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will have the flexibility to work across a variety of verticals and sales/partnership opportunities. We encourage lead development through outbound prospecting, social selling and any other tactic that results in revenue and growth for the Rokt business.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Develop and curate a target list across enterprise and mid-market businesses
- Manage a high volume of daily outreach to prospects across multiple channels
- Create highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns
- Speak with prospective customers to understand their needs/business priorities before transitioning the lead to the Business Development team
- Conduct detailed research and draw insights on key verticals/businesses to identify prospective partnership opportunities in market
- Provide excellent customer service to inbound inquiries
- Maintain an accurate and updated CRM
Capabilities & Requirements
- 1+ years outbound sales or experience in Martech, Adtech, eCommerce, digital marketing agency or related technology
- Passion for sales with aspirations for career growth
- Demonstrated experience maintaining communications with prospects/customers
- Highly organized and with superior time management skills
- Intellectually curious and a proven ability to derive conclusions from limited data sets
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC Office allows dogs in the office!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.