Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for D-ID’s Sales team.
- Engage in the targeted call campaigns from designated prospect lists provided by marketing and sales
- Work to optimize the leads funnel and align opportunities to the correct internal representatives within the teams.
- Represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by contacting new prospects, driving awareness, and developing the leads funnel.
- QualificationsPrevious SDR / business development experience
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak). Additional European Languages is an advantage
- Experience with Google Workspace – docs, sheets etc
- Prior experience in cold calling and in generating new leads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High motivation, integrity, energy, and dedication as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.