Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CodeScience, Inc. is a professional services firms that enables organizations to deploy enterprise business processes into the cloud. The firm’s core offering is designing and building products for Salesforce ISV partners. The company also provides a range of services to Salesforce customers and on other SaaS platforms.
CodeScience is looking for an ambitious, energetic, and competitive candidate to join our Sales Development team. The successful Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a self-starter that has a go-getter attitude - You strive to turn any "No!" you get into a "Yes!". If you are looking for a position which gives you opportunity to grow into other roles through demonstrated success, CodeScience may be the fit you are looking for.
- Creatively personalize messaging and map accounts to ensure the right people are informed about the value that our solutions bring.
- Professionally respond to incoming guest web chats across a wide variety of topics and turn them into meetings.
- Identify high quality leads through a series of qualifying questions.
- Connect and engage inbound leads as well as generating outbound leads to consistently over achieve a monthly lead quota.
- Update and manage all sales activities and account information in Salesforce CRM.
- Make outbound calls daily to potential leads and set qualified appointments for the Sales team to follow-up with and close.
- 6 mos to 1 year of technology based sales or sales development experience preferred.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Strong prospecting skills including cold calling, email, social media, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller.
- Have a hunter mentality in identifying new potential opportunities.
- Great work ethic with the ambition to move into the Account Executive role and beyond.
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and achieving consistent, excellent results.
- Coachable: You are hungry to do something new, curious to keep learning and organized.
- Articulate: You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- Active listener: good questioning skills, adaptable, able to pivot/dig deeper during a conversation when needed.
- Empathy: ability to understand a client's problems/objections and address them.
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your leads and what drives their buying decisions.
To apply, visit www.codescience.com/careers or email your resume with cover letter to recruiting @codescience.com
Your information is confidential and will be held in complete privacy
- CodeScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.