Sales Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a SDR Team Lead to join our Marketing Team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.
Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more.
As an SDR Team Lead, you will work closely with the SDR Manager in Israel to help build strategies from the ground up, while creating high levels of team engagement to ensure we meet our goals!
***This is a home office based position***
What You'll Do
- Work with the SDR manager in Israel to Build and Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused predominantly on outbound prospecting and pipeline development.
- Cultivate high levels of team engagement while meeting goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met related to outreach activity, pipeline building, and conversion from pipeline to win deals
- Provide ongoing coaching to your SDR's to ensure best in class target achievement and help each master the SDR role.
- Lead the development of cutting-edge processes surrounding top of funnel execution.
- Track and improve CRM hygiene across the team (maintaining data integrity).
- Develop and continuously improve department-wide outreach cadences to be used by both SDR reps and Sales Executives as a part of their outbound prospecting work.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing SDR or inside sales team.
- 2+ years of experience as a top performing SDR or AE.
- Data driven with a background in metric based reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- High integrity, energy and dedication.
- Excellent communication and content writing skills.
- Strong work ethic with an internal drive to exceed targets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.