Director, Sales Development (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind the scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 100 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital, and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
Blueboard is looking for a leader who has a demonstrated track record of managing and leading sales development reps.
- 5+ years of experience in leading Sales Development Teams
- 3+ years of full-cycle B2B sales experience in cloud, enterprise software, or other technology platforms
- Proven record of sales success leading high performing, pipeline generation, and closing teams in a fast-growing technology company
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train top talent early in their sales careers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing technology company
- Experience in successfully managing early in career salespeople to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
- Experience in the HR tech space is a plus
As a Director of Sales Development Representatives, you will:
- Scale and manage a high-performing team of SDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals and will become future AEs, marketers, or other high impact members of the Blueboard team
- Empower Others: Develop, motivate and lead through inspiration, mentorship, and a “Results-Driven" approach
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Enhance cross-functional relationships with key business partners -- Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns, meet stretch pipeline goals, optimize business processes for efficiency, accelerating ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a deep understanding of Blueboard's offerings
- Own and drive execution of new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across all regional segments
- Actively use tools such as salesforce.com, Outreach, Hubspot to manage sales processes, marketing campaigns, opportunity trends and set standards for performance metrics
- Coordinate with senior sales management to optimize processes and develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
**Please note that this role will work out of our San Diego office once it's safe to return to work.**
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
☀ A competitive salary based on experience
☀ Medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401K plan
☀ A flexible vacation policy and several companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax and invest time in your interests
☀ An annual workiversary reward each year to go #blueboarding
☀ Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences
☀ Internal learning and development programs and a personal budget for your own professional growth
☀ Dog-friendly offices and Work From Home Wednesdays (when we return to our offices)
☀ A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with
☀ An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.