Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Deepchecks, you are expected to be a hunter. Your job feeds the top of the sales funnel which is the foundational part of the organization’s revenue. Your job will have a massive impact on the company since your performance will be highly correlated with the number of business opportunities that Deepchecks has. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to a complete cycle of building a sales and marketing team with a growing (and cool!) startup, and have visibility into the growing field of Data Science within many different business verticals.
- Drive new business by reaching out via social networks, email, phone, etc and qualifying opportunities
- Convert and qualify marketing inbound leads from initial outreach to qualified sales opportunity
- Be able to manage call notes, Hubspot, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
- Maintain knowledge of data science platform market as relates to key industries and competitors
- 1-4 years experience in an SDR, BDR, or inside sales role
- Comfortable in fast-moving environments with complex learning requirements
- Experience with CRM or marketing tools (Such as Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn)
- Industry experience in Analytics / Data Science a plus, not required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident on the phone, professional, and articulate
- Organized, reliable, and persistent with a competitive spirit
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering – advantage
- Existing knowledge regarding the MLOps eco-system – advantage
- Previous experience working in a SaaS startup – major advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.