Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
demandDrive, Boston's industry-leading demand generation firm is actively seeking qualified candidates to either jump-start or continue their career in sales development and marketing within the technology space.
SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a client in the tech industry through tele-prospecting and email outreach. In addition, the SDR is expected to interface with our client's management teams to perform a variety of functions based on their organizational needs—this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven company
- Self-starter with the ability to positively contribute to a congenial, start-up environment
- Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
-Flexibility to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic
-Health Coverage (BCBS MA), Dental Coverage (Delta Dental), Vision (eyeMed), 401K, Open Vacation Policy
-Team contests / competitions to earn rewards
-Ability to be voted into demandDrive's President's Club (based on performance + leadership recognition)
-Casual dress code
-Two office dogs (when we're in the office)
-Office kitchen where you can store any related items--unlimited coffee/ snacks
-Lounge / Game room
Your application has been successfully submitted.