This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? Insightly is looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the ever growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
The Insightly SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Insightly so you need to be able to make a great first impression to qualify leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The ideal SDR candidate is someone who has the ability to master both inbound & outbound pipeline creation on their way to eventually becoming a successful Account Executive. Minority and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
CST and EST time zones preferred.
Some Of Your Responsibilities Will Be To
- Help prospects understand how companies will typically evaluate platforms like Insightly
- Understanding our winning zone and applying that to prospecting methods
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
Skills And Experience Needed
- 6+ months prior sales experience (previous SDR/BDR experience in Software/High Tech company preferred)
- Ability to be a great teammate
- Passionate about developing their career in sales
- Embraces & implements feedback given
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Comfortable working with autonomy from home and utilizing virtual communication tools
- BA/BS preferred but not required
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- $250 Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Bi-weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.