Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SingleStore is growing its Business Development team and we’re looking for hungry, motivated sales development professionals. The BDR team at SingleStore uses outbound prospecting tactics to generate opportunities for our sales team(s). The team is deployed regionally between our SF and Boston offices and works at an extremely high level to achieve pipeline goals. BDR’s are assigned to account based territories for enterprise and strategic target accounts. This team is a keen group with high business acumen and a hunter's mentality, comfortable generating their own leads.
- Generate qualified sales pipeline for SingleStore targeted accounts
- Actively prospect using phone, email and social; primarily outbound tactics
- Partner with Account Executives on account plans and prospecting strategies
- Identify key account stakeholders to generate opportunities for SingleStore
- Maintain open communication and alignment with Account Executives
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the SingleStore value proposition and the database industry landscape
- Consistently achieve/exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities and meaningful interactions with new prospects
- 1+ years of SDR (Inbound), or BDR experience in the software industry
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to become an expert on database management systems (DBMS) within your first 90 days
- Proven track record of a high volume out-bounding cadence via phone, email, social media
- Proven track record of of achieving measurable lead and pipeline goals; references preferred
- Formal sales training a plus
What You’ll Bring
- Comfortable operating in a fast past
- An exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Hungry for a career in sales or other areas of enterprise software
- Comfortable reaching out cold to executive level and technical prospects
- Experience with sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach.io and LinkedIn
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Ability to partner with and support co-workers and customers across timezones
SingleStore is a database company providing one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insights at every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed
Your application has been successfully submitted.