Growth Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.QualificationsTo Stand Out!Total rewards
- All positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work*What You'll Be Doing
- Develop industry and location based accounts and set-up quality demos for the Account Executives
- Create and manage account lists of contacts
- Strategize email, text and social outreach (prospecting)
- 3X3 research of prospects with daily accountabilities
- Call on old inbound leads once tasks are complete
- Manage sales pipeline through qualification and prioritization
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s products and services
- Prepare accurate reports and forecasts in Salesforce
- Collaborate with Account Executives & leadership to drive team unity
- 1 + year(s) experience as an SDR/ADR/BDR
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Ability to effectively manage time to maximize results
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Ability to work well on a team
- Outbound prospecting
- Experience with Sales tools such as Salesforce and Outreach
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, You’ll Enjoy
- Health insurance premiums for all Full-Time employees covered at 100%
- Stock option grants for Full-Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)
- Unlimited PTO
- FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in-office, or some combination of the two
- Paid parental leave for Full-Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
Your application has been successfully submitted.