Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will represent Databricks by helping our potential customers successfully navigate their journey with our data and AI platform. With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through both inbound and outbound opportunity generation. You will engage effectively in written form as well as conduct high level conversations with data experts and senior business executives in prospect accounts to fuel our company's growth. You will work with our Marketing Team to improve our campaigns and messaging; and you will partner closely with our Sales Team to create and execute on a territory plan. This is a fun, fast-paced and yet challenging environment. We're looking for agile, team-centric professionals that demonstrate discipline, compassion, and technical curiosity to learn. You will contribute importantly to Databricks overall goals and have the opportunity to build valuable, transferable skills to help grow your career on multiple paths.
The Impact You Will Have
- Build knowledge of our technology and ecosystem of partners
- Follow up on a high volume of leads effectively and efficiently
- Establish rapport with all levels of customers including senior executives
- Understand a prospect's needs and effectively communicate how Databricks will meet them
- Use research and data to prioritize and customize outreach
- Use Salesforce.com for lead and account management and forecasting
- Consistently meet new business opportunity and pipeline targets
What We Look For
- Open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication style
- Genuine curiosity around Cloud, big data and AI
- Consistent measurable overachievement in past experiences
- Creative, self disciplined and passionate about what you do
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by purpose and by winning with a team-first attitude
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500— rely on Databricks' Lakehouse platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.