Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is PredictHQ?
PredictHQ is a demand intelligence platform powering companies such as Uber, Booking.com, Accenture, Amadeus and many more to instantly unlock profitability hiding in plain sight.
We are solving a major blind spot in demand forecasting the impact of real-world events. This is our expertise - building systems that find, verify and enrich intelligence on the millions of significant events that impact demand, so companies can act before it's too late. Our core product is an API of verified and ranked event data to provide machine-readable intelligence for better pricing, demand and planning decisions.
We originally targeted the $2.3 trillion travel and transportation industry, but are already signing up customers from a far wider range of industries.
Launched in 2016, PredictHQ is growing rapidly and backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Aspect Ventures. PredictHQ’s team is now more than 60 people across San Francisco, USA, and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our team combines the best of the American ambition and drive with New Zealand’s empathy and community spirit. We have high standards and huge plans.
We’re looking for a passionate and strategic Sales Development Representative to join our San Francisco-based GTM team. If you
- Want to be part of a creative, enthusiastic, and supportive team
- Want to work in a fast-moving startup that spans the world
- Are self-motivated, learn fast, and like to become self-sufficient quickly
- Have a willingness to learn, teach and grow as a team
Then we want to talk to you!
Our people come first and enabling and supporting them to do their best work is a company priority. Our PHQ values are at the heart of our business and mean we are not only creating a world-first product but also a culture that is inclusive and unique
An SDR at PredictHQ, you will get to
- Play a key role with real impact in the growth of the business
- Collaborate and learn from with a team of experienced Field Sales AE's and PredictHQ leadership
- Deeply understand and communicate the mission, value proposition, and product offerings to prospects
- Research target accounts and key stakeholders in multiple lines of business
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Leverage sales automation applications to document activity, results, and best practices
- Execute on a multi-threaded sales strategy into enterprise organizations
- Provide feedback to the marketing team on campaign effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or prior experience exceeding quota as an Enterprise SDR
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuade business leaders
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business challenges
- Unmatched intellectual curiosity, and long term career objectives
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while collaborating with the greater team
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Sales 1 year
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits administered by Sequoia One
- Additional paid leave (Birthday and Family & Friends Day)
- Casual dress code
- Work environment centered on collaboration, agility and fun
- Monthly Events (after all, we can’t be the Event Experts if we don’t have a few of our own!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.