Sales Development Rep (SDR) Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As an SDR Manager this person will develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a very important front-line role within our Sales organization to uncover opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
A successful SDR Manager at Dun & Bradstreet exhibits the following traits:
- The highest level of integrity
- A+ player, someone with an intrinsic drive to take initiative, to “figure it out” and to take ownership to be successful in the role
- Strategic, analytical and methodical minded sales approach
- Creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and well-organized
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature
- No-ego, willingness to accept coaching to be the best
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally
- Training, coaching, mentoring team to ensure they are knowledgeable on solution portfolio, meeting KPIs, managing pipeline properly, communication/collaboration with their reps
- Keep up with industry trends, product knowledge, familiarity with sales tools team is using, identify process improvements
- Work closely with marketing team, sales leaders to support SDR outbound programs, help with messaging, etc.
- Lead and develop the SDR team: Build an agile, highly productive and engaged team, nurturing and developing talent through strong and actively engaged leadership
- 4-year college degree required
- 2+ years in Software sales as a closer
- Experience coaching and mentoring SDRs on large-enterprise prospecting and opportunity generation
- Proven track record of success, consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as individual contributor
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs, regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Coach, manage and motivate a team of Sales Development Reps
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here .
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.