Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are hiring a Cloud Business Development Representative to join our team. We are looking for an individual contributor who is excited and eager to represent BigID to prospects and new customers; generating BigID.me sign-ups, converting freemium users to paid customers, and monitoring/increasing customer usage. We are looking for someone who has an upbeat attitude and can function in a hybrid role that includes SDR, Customer Success and Inside Sales responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be our customer’s first experience with BigID, so you will need to be able to make a great first impression and earn every customer interaction
- Leverage prospecting tools, marketing programs and social profiles to identify prospects at different levels within target accounts
- Follow up on website freemium registrations in a timely manner
- Effectively understand your customer’s needs and propose new features & pricing tiers
- Manage data for new and current clients in company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years prior sales development or inside sales experience. (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus!)
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with C-level executives
- A “Team-First” attitude, willing to help everyone be better and achieve goals.
- A tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform, no matter the obstacles
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.
Your application has been successfully submitted.