Senior SDR - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Is this you?
Do you have ambitions to one day manage an SDR team?
Do you inspire those around you through your effort and ability as a team player?
Are you data-driven and constantly seeking to improve productivity and efficiency?
Do you have a proven track record of success in a SaaS startup environment?
What’s in it for you?
Remote working is exciting – especially when you’re working with an international team across 14 countries and 4 continents! But remote working can be tiring without the right work environment. Therefore, your new company is offering stimulating working conditions and plenty of benefits to foster a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away. Some of these include:
- Team Retreats
- Motivating remuneration – $40,000+ basic salary with uncapped commission
- 20 paid vacation days, 5 sick & personal paid days, 10 Bank holidays, and extra paid days.
- Participation to the health insurance, dental & vision coverage, pension and Health Savings Account.
- Respect for work/life balance
What you’ll be doing?
Other than being a founding member of the Sales Development team, you will:
- Develop and run highly-targeted prospecting campaigns
- Educate companies about how they can up-level their social media efficiencies
- Strategically and creatively map target accounts – finding the best way into the organisation
- Contribute to high quality pipeline through a keen focus on metrics including your dials per day, opportunities created and close-rates.
Who is your new company?
Your new company has over 11,000 happy customers who already use their Social Media Management platform. The platform enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports – all in one easy to use dashboard.
Why wouldn’t you want to join an already profitable company that is consistently rated as a ‘High Performer’ and ranked #1 in customer satisfaction by industry experts?
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have.
Your application has been successfully submitted.