Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on Lawvu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in sunny Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, the USA, and Ireland. Our culture is strongly values-aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for prospects to engage with LawVu. We’re looking for eager, hungry and focused individuals to join the team and help drive our sales efforts. This person will be focused on generating outbound leads for the sales team as well as qualifying inbound leads.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be joining the global sales team to help drive new qualified leads for our account executives to close. You’ll work closely with both the marketing and sales team to drive revenue, lead generation efforts and hand off well qualified leads to the Account Executive team
You’ll work closely with the marketing team to test new messaging and fine tune LawVu’s approach to engaging with prospects. As the first point of communication with customers who sign up for a demo a key part of your role will be to facilitate the next meeting by qualifying or disqualifying the client, and setting up a demonstration with an Account Executive. As an SDR, you’ll be engaging outbound targets via email and calls on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable managing a high volume of outbound calls and emails on a daily basis
- Conducting qualification of prospects for the LawVu sales process to ensure you’re scheduling the best demonstrations with the designated Account Executive
- Handover of prospects’ pain points/business case to LawVu’s sales team with detailed notes in Salesforce CRM (Salesforce.com) system up to date at all times (experience with a CRM is definitely a plus)
- Research industries to understand current trends and unique challenges, and lead strategic outreach into high-value companies in that industry to drive interest and leads for LawVu
- Design compelling messaging based on a thorough understanding of LawVu’s features and benefits, and a diverse knowledge of each company’s unique attributes
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an SDR
- Outbound experience of account planning/prioritisation, researching and outbound prospecting an added bonus
- Experience with Outreach and Salesforce and Zoominfo is preferable
- Have a high sense of work ethic, integrity a kind personality along with an adaptable mindset to deal with the dynamics of startup life
- Ability to hold conversations with key decision makers is essential
- Ability to translate client pain points into a possible product solution
- Great communication skills both written and spoken
- Previous experience in qualifying and disqualifying prospects suitability and translating to Account Executives
- Ability to build rapport on calls very quickly
- Data- driven and Process-driven in your approach to work
- Growth mindset and someone who is always learning and wants to develop into a top performing sales person
- Happy to share ideas, collaborate globally and consistently self develop
- This person is a team first mentality and prioritises the team’s success first and foremost
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast-based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
LawVu was founded to bring greater honesty and integrity to the legal industry – so it makes sense that we ourselves, are good, honest people. We believe in staying humble, and realize that we all have a lot to learn, no matter who we are. We believe in acknowledging others and giving credit where it’s due. Find the “truth” Listen carefully Question intently Connect with empathy Be honest and transparent.
Challenge each other. Respectfully.
Back yourself. Back others.
At LawVu, we are inspired by ‘impossibilities’. To make the ‘impossible’ a reality, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds. There is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found it. If we can’t find the right path, that’s when it’s time to build a new one. Trust in our individual expertise. Grab opportunities. Embrace challenges. Mistakes happen. Own them. Learn from them, spread the knowledge. Be truthful. Be helpful. Be kind. Celebrate your successes.
We are a tribe, we win as a team.
Move swiftly, create simplicity.
To reach our full potential it is vital that every team member own their actions. To own your actions is to embrace responsibility, show leadership and take initiative. To ‘put our name on it’ is also to take pride in everything we do – from our results to our customer service and quality of solutions. Do the things that matters most. Be fluid and flexible If you can solve a problem, solve it now. Optimise the important.
Design for scalability.
Bring your whole self
We are passionate about what we do and we work hard to deliver results. In saying that, we are serious about striking a healthy work/life balance. We know that our work improves as a result of feeling content both inside and out of the office and encourage the team to work the hours that suit their situation. We also believe flexibility and fresh thinking hold the key to future growth. It is up to each of us to champion new ideas and approach change with an open mind. Bring your personality Bring your quirks.
Bring your diversity. Bring your smile. Enjoy the adventure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.