Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jabmo is the international leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). We are the next-generation B2B Marketing Software Company with offices in Paris, Austin, TX USA, and Mauritius. We're on a mission to change the word of B2B marketing in Manufacturing; Life Sciences and other companies with complex sales cycles.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts via outbound calling for our Account Executives. The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities
- Interact with and nurture prospects via telephone, LinkedIn and email
- Meet daily outbound outreach quota
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Work with sales to hand-off opportunities
- A self-starter with a track record of successful lead generation and follow-up for sales development in Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, marketing automation and digital advertising a plus.
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving prospecting goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- 4-year College degree required
Jabmo is the international leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The company offers the only comprehensive solution for ABM including platform, advertising, and managed services. Global manufacturers including Ingersoll Rand, BD, Millipore Sigma and Eaton trust Jabmo to power their ABM programs driving engagement, pipeline, and revenue. The Company was recently named a leader in ABM Platforms by Forrester Research. For more information, please visit www.jabmo.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.