Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As one of the Leading, and Fastest Growing Construction Recruitment companies on the West Coast, we are looking for sharp, highly driven individuals to be a part of our growing team.
We are looking for an energetic, positive, and results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our growing team in Orange County, CA.
We know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential clients who can benefit from our services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
We offer a work hard, play hard environment with an extremely lucrative and uncapped commission plan.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet the potential client's needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize Internal Softwares, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to the manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1 year of relevant Sales/Business type experience
- 1+ years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a growing organization
What's In It for You:
- Strong Salary + Commission + Quarterly bonuses
- Employee benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- Comprehensive Training program: Our Tiello 12 week Academy Training Program.
- Company laptop + Monitor (Remote office assistance)
- Focus around a work/life balance with opportunities to Work from home (Remote)
- Access to a modern, collaborative office space in the hub of Irvine, CA.
- Unlimited PTO + All expenses paid trips (Prizes!!)
- More holidays? We take off from December 24th to the first weekday after the new year.
- Casual, laid-back culture, No Micromanagement.
- Company Events/Happy Hours
- Company awards / Monthly Recognition
- Employee Referral programs
- Unlimited Coffee + Energy drinks
Check out our new website for more information: www.Tiello.com
Tiello LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.