Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What if you were the cornerstone of pipeline generation for a fast-growth Data scale-up?
We are looking for a hungry Business Development Representative to join our US office and build strong foundations for ambitious sales targets. Whether you are currently in a BDR role and looking for your next endeavor or new to SaaS sales, we want to talk to you! Our US office is in Boston but this job can be performed remotely.
Joining us on this amazing project implies that:
- You’re a key element regarding pipeline generation for a leading innovator in the Business Intelligence industry: you have a strategic position in a high-growth scale-up
- You have an entire team behind you in Boston & Paris
- You sell a product that makes Data appealing!
Our mission: educate to transform raw and complex data into simple and attractive applications. We are creating the Data Storytelling category inside the Business Intelligence.
Toucan is the market leader in communicating insights to non-technical decision-makers.
Our target in the US: Product teams looking to build an analytics feature in their software and deliver actionable insights to their clients.
From 4 partners to 120 collaborators in 5 years, we were self-financed until 2019 thanks to more than 100 key accounts such as LVMH, L'Oreal, BNP Paribas group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi, Total, Deloitte, Accor,...
After building strong leadership and expanding the team in Europe, we've opened our US HQ in Boston in 2019 and raised $13 million to expand in the US. We've built a performing core team and are looking to expand our team with passionate & talented people.
YOUR PROJECTS & MISSIONS
- You manage the inbound pipeline for one of the use cases we distribute in the US market: you work on warm leads who expressed interest in Toucan.
- You run inbound campaigns (emails, calls, Linkedin) to convert the maximum of inbound leads (demo requests / webinar registrants / ...) into qualified sales meetings.
- You run discovery calls with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Toucan
- Your goal: generating Qualified Sales Opportunities for the sales team to drive revenue
- Day to day : leads research, outreach to inbound leads, discovery calls, sales training
- Perfect timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization with proven product-market-fit, strong traction and solid customer base
- You sell a trendy product and are trained to grow fast
- You're a key element in the sales team, you collaborate with various stakeholders to learn about pipeline generation
- The direction to grow and develop your skills: Account Executive, team leadership
- We foster autonomy
- The ability to implement a best in class sales process with support for attaining multiple certification achievements along your Toucan journey
- Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
- Caring Organisation, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- You're a hunter, prospecting doesn't frighten you.
- You're always looking for new creative ways to get to your goals
- You're relentless, you won't stop before reaching your target
- Working in team stimulates you to overachieve
- You know how to discuss and convince highly qualified interlocutors: CEOs, VPs
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you're a “doer” = you do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterward.
- You are convinced of the impact that data presentation can have
- Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate in a start-up growth
- You want to progress in the contact of performing individuals
- You use Digital Tools efficiently
- Minimum 6 months of SDR/MDR/BDR outbound in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to work in the United States
- By clicking on the big “Apply” button
Your application has been successfully submitted.