Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Are you a natural go-getter - never afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands on while also focused on being a critical member of a high-performing team? Are you are driven by competition, communication, momentum, and learning? We are in search of an entrepreneurial, results-driven Sales Development Representative. The Perforce SDR culture attracts, develops, engages, and retains the elite sales talent.
Within our enterprise software environment, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical position. You will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline. The SDR will execute through marketing lead generation campaigns and direct dial campaigns. We emphasize opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department. Our team is driven by recognition and rewards exceptional contributions.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone, social and e-mail efforts.
- Be a key contributor as the bridge between marketing and sales.
- Track results and targets for meeting set numbers, conversion, meeting attendance, list development, feedback loops and processes.
- Creatively personalize messaging and map accounts to ensure the right people are informed about the value that our solutions bring.
- Communicate with key stakeholders.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Review and analyze trends: Closed lost, no shows, personalization, and triangulation strategies etc.
- Continue to improve skills by seeking industry and SDR best practices.
- RequirementsBachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong drive for accomplishment
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology.
- Customer and prospect first attitude - exemplifying honesty and integrity
- Key attributes:
- Momentum – You are a person of action. You do what you say you are going to do with efficiency and excitement. You are a natural leader that can communicate a strong vision.
- Connection – You immediately connect to people and are skilled at active listening.
- Coachability – You crave life-long learning and progressing towards goals. You can both self-access and help others access progress. You quickly action feedback.
- Outlook – You have a positive outlook of abundance. You always do your best and bring others up with you.
- Resilience – You bounce back quickly and view challenges as opportunities.
- Accountability – You crave accountability. You are the highest performer in everything that you do and want your efforts to be noticed and rewarded.
- Fun – You love to laugh, have fun, and crave the opportunity to build your career in a team environment.
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
Your application has been successfully submitted.