Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Telecommute Role
We are recruiting a sales oriented individual to support our Direct Sales Team. The position is responsible for pre-sales activity and lead qualification in relation to selling GCPay, a web based solution for commercial construction contractors to manage the application for payment, lien waiver, electronic payment and compliance process electronically. This role reports to our Sales Manager.
At Hart Business Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Zuuse, we are bringing talented people together. Zuuse is a rapidly expanding global business with a portfolio of software products for the construction and facility management markets. GCPay, a leading solution in the United States and Canada, provides the commercial construction industry with a simplified electronic platform to manage the entire invoicing process as it relates to submission and review of the application for payment, creation and exchange of lien waiver and notification and exchange of required compliance items. We have customers in all 50 states as well as in Canada.
What is a typical 'day in the life' of a Sales Development Rep?
In this role you will be supporting our direct sales team through prospecting and lead qualification. Qualified leads are then passed to our Direct sales team to further the prospect along in the GCPay sales process. Qualification will occur via calls, emails and marketing campaigns designed to qualify leads from a variety of sources.
A typical day will involve:
· Contacting digital inquiries to qualify the inquiry as a valid lead
· Answering calls to our Sales line, disseminating sales inquiries from support requests
· Making 50 outbound calls to prospect for leads for the Account Executives
· Scheduling discovery calls for the Account Executives
· Adding contacts and accounts to HubSpot
· Work in tandem with Direct Sales to support GCPay Sales goals
· Work cohesively with Marketing to develop and implement digital qualification tools to validate leads
· Attend meetings as required including but not limited to team meetings, 1:1 meetings, client meetings
· Utilize company CRM (HubSpot) to report on inquiries as they move through the pre-sales process
· Other ancillary tasks related specifically to your role as a Sales Development Rep
What do you need to bring to the role?
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of pre-sales experience in B2B software and demonstrate expertise in the following:
- Knowledge with or ability to quickly understand GCPay platform from the sales perspective
- Making outbound prospecting calls
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar CRM
- Exceptional client focus
- Ability to use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast moving environment and think on the run, with minimum supervision
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities ensuring attention to detail to resolve issues professionally
· Ability to work within a team to accomplish business goals while maintaining personal goals as well
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands effectively
- A high standard of written and verbal communication
Working Hours: Full time role, 8AM-5PM CST with 1 hour lunch daily. Hours may vary as business needs adapt to prospect demands.
Your application has been successfully submitted.