Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are And What We Do
optimize.health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new, much-needed revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients better work together with their most-trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate.
Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our recently closed “Series A” funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the unequivocally best RPM platform on the market. If you’re looking for a team that works hard, collaborates, and has a ton of fun along the way, you may have just found your next role.
Reports to: SVP, Sales
optimize.health is looking for driven, coachable professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join and help build our market through qualified interactions with healthcare executives, developing relationships and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills.
Are you ready to change the future of healthcare? Become an optimizer today!
As a Sales Development Representative You Will
- Follow up, identify, engage, score and qualify leads via research, phone and email outreach in collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads, educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails and collateral
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the marketing emailing platform (Hubspot/Outreach) with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Own a number and exceed the number
- Support the marketing team’s lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO conference for high level contacts with customers and partners)
Our ideal Sales Development Representative will have most of the following skills and experiences:
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from executive assistants to C-level executives in the healthcare industry
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- A tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- A phenomenal multi-tasker; strive in an independent work environment
- Desire to learn and be successful; passionate about disruptive technologies
- Experience in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products
What You'll Get From Us
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help shape our organization’s future
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental, and vision
- We contribute up to $3,000 toward an HSA for each employee
- We are based in Seattle with a Global remote team
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
- $750 Work-From-Home Stipend to make your home office perfect for you!
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.