Senior SDR (SaaS Manufacturing Enterprise)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Would you like to sell an innovative SaaS product to manufacturing enterprises? Want to help factories digitalize, empower workers and help them go paperless?
Want to work remote, earn uncapped commission and have more PTO than you've ever had before? Read on...
WHO ARE WE?
We are Swipeguide. A team of 30 and growing rapidly in the US. We are on a mission to reduce waste, spare resources for better use, and save the world from useless paper instructions. Imagine working on a busy production line, and you have to rely upon outdated, inadequate work instructions? Our Swipeguide platform enables global companies like Coca-Cola, Heineken, and PepsiCo to build and share visual step-by-step digital work instructions for their workers. We are now rapidly expanding in North America and want you to help us with our expansion plans.
YOUR ROLE AS THE SENIOR SDR (Snr BDR)
As part of the SwipeGuide Growth Circle, you will become SwipeGuide's Snr SDR/BDR in North America (alongside Mark, our Sales Director who is based in the midwest).
Your daily adventures could include:
- Proactively reach out to and secure meetings with a target list of identified accounts and MQLs;
- Develop MQLs into sales qualified leads (SQLs) within assigned territory and industries through discovery calls, demos and follow up calls following Swipeguide best practices;
- Partner closely with Account Executives to create, finetune and execute effective prospecting strategies to generate Sales Accepted Opportunities (SALs);
- Work towards a quota of calls and demos per week to sustain the level of activity necessary to drive the expected business outcomes in terms of SQL generation;
- Qualify early-stage opportunities and capture details and all related sales and BD activities and tasks in CRM (Hubspot). Maintain cleanliness and up to date status of all leads (lead status, activities, tasks, call notes);
- Compel a sense of urgency in the client to prioritize moving forward by identifying at which buying stage the buyer is in and assessing the engagement level.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Snr SDR / BDR)
- You bring a solid amount of experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales and activity targets, if you think you are too junior/senior for this job, apply and let's talk because we want three new people;
- B2B SaaS sales experience OR experience selling into manufacturers/similar industry;
- Brilliant communication skills (English);
- Strong ability to multitask and manage priorities;
- Able to work independently and manage priorities in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Fast learner with a growth mindset. We want to see you leading a team soon!
NICE TO HAVES TO BE THE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing industry and industry 4.0 transition;
- Experience with SaaS sales;
- Experience with the technologies we use, including Slack, Hubspot, GoogleSuite;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary and additional uncapped commission;
- Lots of PTO, we are a European company and have a good reputation in Europe for offering excellent employee benefits;
- Our happiness scores are through the roof;
- Remote working opportunities + Amsterdam office when we fly you over ( & one day an office in Minneapolis!);
- A challenging environment to develop your personal and professional skills with a lot of freedom to take on ownership;
- You'll be in a fortunate situation to make a high impact at a startup/scaleup that is about to lift off after €5mn funding;
- A chance to learn from other people's mistakes - we share and celebrate failures in a call (on zoom) every other Friday!
Your application has been successfully submitted.