SDR Team Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SalesRabbit is transforming the field sales industry. Our mission is to help field sales reps have the best chance at success. We are seeking a smart, motivated Sales Development Representative Team Leader to work within our growing team in our Lehi, Utah office. As an SDR Team Leader, you will work closely with the Sales Team, collaborate heavily with Marketing and Customer Success, and partner with various functional groups to establish best practices, playbooks, and KPIs to increase efficiencies and improve lead generation processes and systems. You are a self-starter and comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly dynamic environment. You are an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. You are very driven and can show evidence that you thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
Who We Are:
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to improve them
Be equal parts humble and confident
Have grit like a honey badger
In this role, you will:
- Attract, hire, and develop a top-tier SDR team
- Work with the existing SDR team as they prospect, contact, and qualify inbound and outbound leads in order to generate qualified demos
- Coach and mentor your team on qualification, prospecting, phone skills, and strategic engagement in support of the account executives
- Create positive team energy as you set goals and monitor individual progress
- Consistently achieve personal and team qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Build, track and improve SDR metrics and sales processes
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Marketing, Biz Dev, and Product
- Regularly report on Team Performance
- Meet and exceed weekly team KPIs for demos set and held
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should be/have:
- 2-5 years experience as a sales leader in high-growth company
- 5+ years sales experience
- Experience managing team 5+ people
- Hard-working and ready to lead your team to achieve a high volume of outbound activity every day.
- A people motivator, maintaining a positive and energetic atmosphere, enjoy coaching and developing team members
- A self-starter with a track record of consistently achieving near or over 100% of monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Positive and effective phone skills; able to coach based on excellent listening, presentation, and objection handling, as well as strong writing skills
- Solid experience in pre-call planning, as well as time and territory management
- Tremendous attention to detail, requiring your teams accurate and diligent entry
- Excel in a high-energy, high-growth sales team environment. You lead as an example of being highly motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity
Nice to have:
- Salesforce experience
- Previous sequence-building experience
- Software sales experience
- CRM experience
- Team lead experience
What we offer:
- A stable, high-growth, and profitable company YoY
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Aggressive bonus structure for high contributors with no cap
- An opportunity to grow with a new outbound sales team
- A clear sales career path with potential leadership opportunities
We’ve got a comprehensive benefits package, 401k matching, flexible PTO, paid parental leave, gym access, mental health and wellness resources, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
SalesRabbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants will be considered based on their qualifications and without regards to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.