Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT EASYMOVIE 🎥
EasyMovie’s mission is to empower all employees at all organizations to change how they communicate and share knowledge through engaging video to drive better connections and revenue.
Through structured video storytelling, the EasyMovie knowledge sharing platform makes it easy for anyone in any business to quickly and easily produce content to share their story, their knowledge, their thoughts, and their passion, all while making stronger personal connections. By leveraging customizable storyboards to easily create, manage and promote any business narrative, the EasyMovie platform removes all of the common barriers to producing and sharing employee generated content at scale.
As video knowledge sharing is becoming a necessity for organizations to connect their employees and their clients, our business is scaling quickly.
JOB DESCRIPTION 📋
EasyMovie’s SDRs are at the forefront, leading the initial discussions and interest through outbound activity to prospects.. We are looking for an upbeat, intelligent, outgoing and entrepreneurial SDR who is a storyteller, passionate about helping others communicate more effectively.
The right candidate will be one who works well autonomously, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone, email and social media conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated and driven. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and personalize their outreach to each prospect specifically.
What You'll Do ✅
- Identify and create new business opportunities to fill the pipeline for our Account Executives (B2B SaaS)
- Strategically prospect target accounts through video prospecting, cold calling, email outreach and social media
- Leverage your strong cold calling skills to drive interest and manage objections
- Clearly articulate the value of EasyMovie in an engaging way to drive interest
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Diligently update our CRM system, Salesforce, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
What We Are Looking For 🔍
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You love prospecting
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Business Development – ideally with a SaaS, technology or sales/learning platforms
- Fearless approach, you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to cold call, leveraging creative strategies
- Highly organized and curious individual with high energy, positive outlook and collaborative style
- You are a hunter by nature and enjoy the challenge of prospecting, which leads to successful meetings
- You’re curious, grow personally every day by sourcing learning materials with a passion for sharing your knowledge across the team
- You successfully manage and overcome prospect objections without getting discouraged
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent and self-managed work ethic
- Self-starter with an aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while consistently achieving weekly and monthly quotas
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft
Why you’ll want to work at EasyMovie 🚀
- Be a part of a thriving sales organization and collaborate with teams across the organization including customer success and marketing
- Great team and people-first culture
- You resonate with our company’s mission and value hard work and high energy
- You’ll be able to make a difference in helping employees have a voice
- An opportunity to learn and grow within a role that is important to you
- Many career opportunities to grow into
- Great benefits. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, and paid time off, generous vacation/holiday policy to name a few
If you feel that you have demonstrated the role requirements shown above and have a passion for what we do, click on apply, we’d love to hear from you! 💌
Your application has been successfully submitted.