Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking highly motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) interested in kick starting their career in sales. SDR’s are the first point of contact for the sales team – an important first impression. You will be tasked both with speaking to accounts and prospects, we have reason to believe are interested in our services and reaching out to agencies that do not know of us to pique their interest in our software solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Execute the Solera Lead & Opportunity Management process for building sales pipeline.
- Possess, or be willing to learn and develop a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly targets: pipeline, conversion rates, and Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Solera.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Solera value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.