Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
YAROOMS is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on Hybrid Workplace Technology located in Romania. We’re looking for our 1st US-based employee to continue to expand our existing US client base, which currently represents 72% of our global clients. We help companies across the world implement hybrid work and are looking for a smart Sales Development Representative to join our team and help drive our company's growth. We help our clients enable employee autonomy and we practice what we preach, so if you are independent and growth-oriented we'll surely be a great fit.
We’re looking for a competitive, hard-working, and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team.
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and setting demos for companies that could benefit from YAROOMS. You will have the opportunity to truly contribute and help impact the company at a pivotal stage.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional hunting skills, a risk-taking personality, and a desire to make an impact at a company positioned to double revenue in the next year.
What you’ll do:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities through inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation
- Leverage various outbound prospecting techniques including cold calls, automated email sequences, LinkedIn, and video to generate prospect meetings for Account Executives to initiate sales opportunities
- Log and track all prospect information and activities in HubSpot
- Continually track the effectiveness of, and optimize outbound campaigns
- Consistently achieve goals tied to key performance metrics including outbound activity, appointments set, and new pipeline added
- Work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to refine messaging
- A true hunter. You love the kill
- Motivated by doing great work
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to think critically
- Not “salesy” but professionally persistent
- Can think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Naturally curious
- Resilient in the face of objections
- Passionate about sales
- Good at finding ways to motivate yourself
- Willing to hold yourself accountable
- Confident using LinkedIn and HubSpot, or you have had to learn new software before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- You have a passion for working for a startup, not a 9-5 job!
Pay: Based on experience. Base + Monthly Bonus
Base Salary -$40k+ per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.