Sales Development Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We are
dhakai.com is the premium B2B marketplace platform that connects US private label fashion brands, boutiques and retailers directly to verified clothing manufacturers. Our global transparency, virtual tour, compliance, sustainability data help make data informed decisions. Our vision is to be the most innovative and customer centric trailblazer that connects the entire apparel supply chain.
About the role
The primary role of the Sales Development Specialist is to prospect for new private label fashion brands, boutiques and retailers by using email, social media, networking, cold calling, or any other means of generating interest from prospective clients. He/she must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will result in profitable onboarding and sales in the dhakai.com platform.
We're looking for
An extremely passionate, energetic, result-oriented SDR, able get things done in a fast-paced environment and to grow new and existing accounts. You have strong initiative, solid written/verbal communication skills, precise attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence. You are a leader, committed professional with a keen sense of people, high intellect/intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and accountability.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data
- develops a strong documentations for our ideal customer and their needs
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Negotiate and close on critical sales contracts
- High attention to detail with strong analytical ability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively
- Detail-oriented, excellent discovery, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Hubspot, Other CRM, Excel; ability to learn new software and databases is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.