Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The way people live, work, and communicate is changing—impacting how employers support their evolving workforce. Bundle is leading the virtual employee experience and benefit industry in North America, delivering a personalized work-life benefit to the modern employee. Bundle gives employees access to a wide range of interactive, facilitated virtual services and experiences for themselves, their work teams, their children, or elderly parents, so that they can improve well-being, grow their professional skills, connect with colleagues, and recharge.
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground level of a fast-paced start-up. We understand that you may not have sales experience, but if you are a self-starter that never takes no for an answer, we can help you learn the rest.
Our ideal candidate has very strong written and verbal communication skills. You aren’t just a number here, we’re always open to hearing your ideas! At Bundle, we value your insights. Our SDR will research potential clients and lead pipeline generation activity for the Sales team. A successful candidate will complete all outbound metrics and exceed KPI’s. We are looking for someone that can bounce back after rejection and keep going, despite receiving a “no” from a prospect!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drive the pipeline to fuel the company’s growth.
- Overcome prospect objections to generate sales qualified meetings.
- Hit weekly activity goals.
- Ensure that all activities are meticulously maintained and updated in HubSpot.
- Leverage a range of evolving sales tools.
- Engage with prospects over the phone and with written communication using email, chat and calendar tools.
- You will be measured on the number of qualified leads that are passed to the sales team and the value of the deals booked from those leads.
- Brainstorm new and creative ways to market Bundle to perspective clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High energy with an outgoing personality and great attitude.
- Rapid problem solver that can pivot quickly when necessary.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a high-volume environment without sacrificing quality.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejections daily.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing, start-up environment.
- Self-starter that enjoys problem solving.
- 1 year of successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Why work for us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited PTO plus paid sick time, Bundle Care Days, and holidays.
- Work from anywhere (We are 100% remote!)
- Flexible schedule.
- Collaborative, team environment.
- Career development and training program.
- Early-stage start-up where there is huge potential for career growth
Your application has been successfully submitted.