Sales Operations Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our core values are:
Everything is Possible: Believe abundantly: We passionately work to make the security industry better. We believe in possibilities, not limitations.
Humility: Leave egos at the door: We build together, win together, fail together. We celebrate each other, carry each other, invest in each other. No room for drama.Continuous Innovation: Never accept the status quo: Innovation is a relay without a finish line.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Goal-driven. You are focused on delivering and being measured by results
- Analytical. You love working with data!
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, startup environment
- You are comfortable with collaborating across multiple teams at Cyvatar.
Examples of things you’ll work on:
- Lead ongoing analysis of performance to support daily operations
- Sales process optimization, implementation & tracking
- Evaluate and manage sales software tools & technologies including our CRM
- Track and report on various sales metrics over time
- Support ongoing enablement activities by collaborating with marketing team
- Maintain cross-departmental communication and collaboration between sales and other teams of the company
- Analyze sales team performance metrics
- Own lead management process and handoff for the sales team
- Guide and assist leadership with strategic business planning related to sales
- Support pipeline/forecast calls, team calls, and quarterly business reviews with sales/lead reports
- You'll create quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting, Salesforce dashboards, and quota/productivity modeling
- You'll complete data analysis with large datasets to gather insights and guide investment and growth
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree, or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, with 5+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years of operational or strategy experience - you have seen what it takes to support a high-growth top-tier organization
- Hands-on experience with best-practice CRM, revenue intelligence, reporting, and time and project management software and tools (Must Have Salesforce. (Nice to have Hubspot and SalesLoft)
- Exceptional time and priority management skills to drive expected outcomes, and works effectively with tight deadlines
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Top-tier health benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.