Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are building software that enables industrial companies to improve their manufacturing practices in real time. We make it easy to create documentation for any employee to learn how to build everything from electric vehicles to hypersonic airplanes to COVID-19 vaccines. Workers who assemble rockets or test drugs require advanced training, skills, and certifications to perform their jobs well. Dozuki is revolutionizing the way industrial firms train their employees at lightning-fast speeds.
Our north star is teaching people at scale how to accomplish tasks in the real world. The biggest obstacle to people learning is a lack of information, so our software makes it easy to create training information in any language to be deployed on any device.
Dozuki is committed to creating a diverse team—not only in who we hire—but through creating a supportive environment for all of our team members based on mutual respect and inclusivity.
Your Job - Sales Development Representative
- 🗣 Respond to MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) by calling and emailing
- 🎯 Strategize with Dozuki teammates to create business opportunities with our target accounts
- 💰 No limit to commission - that's right, earn as much money as you can!
- 📈 Promotion path: SDR ➡️ Sr. SDR ➡️ Account Executive
- 👀 Work with brands you see/use everyday
While we work with a wide variety of technologies, we value your ability to get 1% better each day. Our expectations for all employees are to:
- Communicate Fearlessly
- We communicate fearlessly to build trust, solve-problems across teams, and leverage our collective genius to provide value to our customers.
- Respect People 🤝
- We value our people, encourage their development, and reward their performance. Everyone is worthy of your respect.
- Exude Optimism
- Look for opportunities. Don't focus on what will go wrong.
- Accept Ownership
- We welcome personal accountability as it comes. Act like owners, treat assets as our own, and behave with the long-term success of Dozuki in mind.
- You must be a US 🇺🇸 citizen.
- Unfortunately, various restrictions on our business require this.
Things that will make you stand out:
- Software/tech 🖥 sales experience
- Phone 📱 sales experience
- Proficiency using Outreach.io
- Experience using a CRM
- Self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- 🎬 Ability to quote anything Will Ferrell or Denzel Washington
Manufacturing is one of the last industries to be disrupted by software. Production floors need to evolve and Dozuki is the perfect tool to help manufacturers succeed in the 21st century. At Dozuki, you'll join a team that is leading a new wave of software adoption by making modern Standard Work an industry standard.
Dozuki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse teams are better teams. We believe that it takes people of all backgrounds to help us reach our highest potential. Therefore, Dozuki does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any of the other important characteristics that make us unique and valuable.
Benefits and Perks
- 🤒 Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 💻 Computer supplies + workplace stipend
- 🏝 Work remotely (anywhere in the US)
- 📈 401(k) matching
- 🍼 Generous parental family leave policy
- ⛺️ Flexible schedules & time off
- 💵 2x salary in life insurance plus coverage for spouse and children
- 🧢 Dozuki swag
Your application has been successfully submitted.