SDR Team Lead
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About The Role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an SDR Team Lead to join us in the United Staes. Responsibilities include:
- Providing ongoing support for the SDR team- including coaching & training
- Supporting the Head of SDR with day to day management of the team as well as scaling the team locally and internationally
- Monitor the teams KPI metrics to measure the effectiveness of SDRs’ lead generation
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop interest in Student Bean’s offerings
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound technologies and tools
- Experience in a similar position, mentoring or managing SDR’s or a sales team
- Proficient experience with a modern sales technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach IO, Google Apps, Slack, Sales Navigator)
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound lead generation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.