Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This person will be responsible for generating qualified meetings via outbound and inbound channels and helping nurture them into opportunities. The SDR will be the first point of contact with prospective clients. This is a strategic role that embraces a highly competitive sales landscape and is supported by a robust marketing engine.
- Learn and master MemberSuite's product offering, value proposition and the competitive landscape
- Be knowledgeable about our partners and their integrated product and services offerings
- Set meetings with organizations within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) via integrated marketing campaigns, account-based marketing activities and traditional outbound phone calls
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads regarding MemberSuite products
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in MemberSuite
- Achieve monthly quotas of quality meetings and sourced opportunities
- 1-2 years inside sales or 2+ years Sales Development Representative (SDR) experience (SaaS a plus)
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- Quick learner, very quantitative, highly inquisitive
- Very comfortable being on the phone and engaging with prospects at in-person events
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ability and aptitude to perform high-level demonstrations of the company's solution
- Goal-oriented with desire to win
- Organized with attention to detail
- Highly motivated, tenacious self-starter
Your application has been successfully submitted.