This job is no longer accepting applications.
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a strategic thinker and empathetic leader for our high-performing sales development team. As the Director of Sales Development, you'll lead a 10+ person team, including individual contributors and first line managers, and be responsible for the team that is responsible for generating the majority of our sales pipeline. You’ll set up and oversee a team that is efficient and operationally sound, with the tactics & metrics to highlight the same. You'll further optimize our outbound sales processes and set the team of Sales Development Representatives up for success in their career paths at Narvar.
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives, reporting up through 2 first line managers, and ensure they meet and exceed performance targets
- Develop the team’s foundational sales skills through ongoing tracking of quantifiable training and mentorship
- Partner with the recruiting team to source and hire top talent
- Engage with field-based Sales leaders to ensure a solid partnership and alignment with their quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and sales leaders to define KPIs and metrics to maximise SDR productivity
- Continually strive to identify and improve high value activities that
- Have a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” in executing initiatives to drive pipeline for our Account Executives
- Develop incentives, competitions, and other unique programs that keep the culture and environment upbeat, fun, and consistent
What we’re looking for
- You have 8+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales (including 4+ years managing a team of SDRs)
- You have a builder mentality and the dedication to make an immediate impact
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and growing sales professionals early in their careers
- You're adaptable to change and can support an evolving go-to-market strategy
- University degree strongly preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.