Sales Development Representative
SaaS SDR - Denver (DTC office)
**This is one of our fastest growing clients! Over the last couple of years they grew from 50 to 300+ people!!
We are seeking a tenacious SDR with a natural ability to create relationships and make connections. The ideal candidate has 1+ years of work experience, preferably in SaaS sales. If you are looking to join a growing team and make an impact, this is the role for you!
The impact you will have:
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential restaurant partners
- Initiate contact with restaurants through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements
- Create relationships with restaurants to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
What you bring to the role:
- 1+ years of work experience, previous work with SaaS sales preferred, internships are acceptable
- A sense of urgency to quickly engage potential customers over email, phone, and in person
- Communication skills: clear, concise, and accurate both written and verbally
- Ability to learn quickly and you're excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don't shy away from rejection
- Empathy for our clients to best understand what they need to be successful
- Understanding of how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives
- Ownership: being accountable to metrics, often exceeding them
- You thrive and add to a high energy team environment
- Confidence to call anyone at any time with the intent to win!
What we offer:
- $40,500 salary $80k+ OTE
- ***12 of the 14 SDR’s exceeded quota in Q2!
- Frequent promotions. 5 SDR’s were promoted in Q2 (all within their first 6 months)
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Our mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
We help restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by our leading restaurant technology platform, we serve the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. We create delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining us you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
We participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and raised $150 million.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.