Sales Development Representative
At ID.me we simplify the identity verification experience for users. Once a user has verified their identity with ID.me, they never have to re-verify again anywhere that ID.me is integrated.ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication, without compromising access for hard-to-identify groups. ID.me’s technology is used by more than 50 million individuals and 400 partners, including federal and state agencies, healthcare organizations, financial institutions, commercial retailers, and nonprofits.
ID.me is looking for a highly energetic and driven individual with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join us as a Sales Development Representative to grow our qualified lead pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with some sales experience and a track record of success. This position will be responsible for identifying new sales prospects, developing and executing email and call plans, and setting meetings for Account Executives after new leads are qualified.
- Coordinate outbound prospecting to include researching accounts and identifying key players to build prospect lists
- Develop, coordinate, and execute multi-target, multi-touch email and calling campaigns for target accounts and prospects that generate interest and new leads
- Qualify new leads and set meetings for Account Executives
- Develop and maintain daily outreach plans to maximize touch points, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Understand how ID.me products match with target segment business priorities to effectively and independently distill and deliver the ID.me value proposition, articulating ID.me products, features, and benefits over the phone and via email
- Become a trusted resource and develop solid relationships with prospects
- Track prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and easily summarize feedback
- Deliver individual daily/weekly activity volume, sales goals, and opportunity production
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone with exceptional objection handling
- Entrepreneurial attitude, specifically tenacity, resourcefulness and a strong desire to win
- Ability to gather and use data to analyze business opportunities and persuade others
- Superb time management skill, ability to prioritize tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly internalize and put feedback and coaching into practice
- Experience and/or willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach
- 1 - 3 years of experience working as a Sales Development Representative or Account Manager with a track record of success a plus
- Tech experience a plus
- Familiarity with email automation solutions such as YesWare, Salesforce Inbox, Outreach.io, ToutApp a plus
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.
Your application has been successfully submitted.