Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Deepgram is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help shape the future of our potential customer pipeline. You will find CTOs, VPs of Product, and CEOs who can help unlock the value of voice data in order to transform their businesses. Your passion for sales and sales development is unstoppable and you are determined to share our mission with relevant company prospects. You will be a critical component in Deepgram’s Revenue organization and will play a pivotal role in growing our outbound sales engine.
- The main focus of this position is in sourcing, hunting, qualifying, and nurturing leads to fill the company pipeline
- Achieve a 100% increase in qualified opportunities per month
- Generate $2MM of pipeline in the next 6 months
- Rapidly iterate on our prospecting strategy and identify new potential market segments to enter plus identify prospects to target with outreach
- Deliver your message via a variety of channels (phone, email, social media, etc.) to schedule conversations with prospects
- Work with your teammates to continuously iterate on your tactics
- Sales development experience
- Proven high performer
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience working as a team and receiving coaching
- Knowledge of a sales methodology (Sandler, MEDDIC, Challenger, Triangle Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with technical prospects such as engineering and product management leaders
- Experience working with CXOs
- Expertise operating LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce.com
- Bonus if you have read Sales Development by Cory Bray and Hilmon Sorey
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $37 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say. deepgram.com/careers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.