Sales Development Representative
Kizen is bringing to market a revolutionary platform built for the digital age to unleash the full potential of teams across every organization and industry. As a critical part of the Kizen sales team, you will be enabling clients to achieve bigger goals in ways they never could previously. In your role, you will seek and identify new business opportunities within our focus segments by contacting potential clients and qualifying their needs. We are looking for relentless hunters who will pave the way for a technology company intent on disrupting the market amongst the biggest names out there.
The Kizen platform is built to help businesses grow faster and work smarter with the fastest and easiest way to implement cutting edge technologies like intelligent automation, digital assistants, “big data”, and AI. We’ve spent the past 7 years building a complete business platform that is ready to compete and win against Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Hubspot, etc. It is flexible enough to serve the needs of Fortune 100 companies and intuitive enough for SMBs to quickly implement. Over the past 2 years we’ve been in a private beta with hundreds of companies around the world and have recently just closed a multi-million dollar deal with one of the largest companies in the world.
With Kizen, you will join a brilliant and fun team, you will engage in challenging and meaningful work, and you will be part of the breakthrough team that catalyzes rapid growth. We have a start-up culture and will be counting on you to lead. This is a once in a career opportunity to apply your skills in a meaningful way and to make the kind of money that only founding teams in game-changing companies make.
- You are CUSTOMER CENTRIC; able to derive a prospect’s true underlying or implied needs.
- You deliver OUTSTANDING FIRST IMPRESSIONS, creating valuable customer experiences as the first point of contact for potential clients.
- You ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY quickly, instilling confidence amongst clients in your company’s brand and offerings.
- You are excellent at INFLUENCING OTHERS, both internally and externally, navigating customer objections or obstacles with ease.
- You are FEARLESS, UNRELENTING, and TENACIOUS; unaffected by rejection because you recognize the immense value of your work to your team, the company, and the larger society.
- You TAKE INITIATIVE, identifying new opportunities with minimal guidance, and sharing the map of the trail you blaze with your your larger team.
- You are a LIFELONG LEARNER, eager for feedback to improve your skills and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years exemplary track record as a Sales Development Representative or equivalent
- Passion for qualifying leads and hunting new business opportunities
- Strong aptitude for data and software
- Eager to embrace change, growth and an amazing startup experience
- Experience qualifying needs for CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence, or similar
- 3+ years exemplary track record
On target earnings will be in the range of $100-140K. The specific package will be reflective of your experience and track record. With the imminent product version release, the available market is expanding and the upside is huge, so sales stars will be rewarded greatly. Significant equity will also be available to founding team members.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Choose your industry verticals and location as the company grows
- Austin, TX 78759
Your application has been successfully submitted.