Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first and bring people and data closer together.
Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
The sales development representative (SDR, for short) is responsible for generating new business opportunities. BDRs are responsible for following up inbound leads, researching and qualifying leads and prospecting.
Supporting the sales team, the role requires the ability to work independently to meet goals. Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects is key to being successful in the role.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities for Vizlib’s product and service solutions over the phone/Zoom and email
- Keep up to date on knowledge of the Qlik Sense offering and ecosystem
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Vizlib products (Library, Self-Service, Finance Report, Gantt, Collaboration), processes and promotions, to provide the highest level of service
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Carry out basic level needs analysis on the phone/ zoom/ email to establish key areas of interest and obtaining an understanding of a prospect's pain points and potential needs
- Communicate Vizlib products USPs to match the prospect's requirements
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development; preferably with technical or software companies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required, with strong business acumen
- Strong ability to influence and qualify opportunities at all levels
- Must be comfortable speaking with high-level decision-makers
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation
- Customer-Centric Selling experience an asset
- Passion for improving business performance and for your ongoing professional development
- Business level English mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage (Spanish/French in particular)
- Proven track record of telephone sales experience highly advantageous
- Windows and MS office adept
- Bachelor equivalent strongly desired
- Technical knowledge of BI sales models is desirable
- Software sales experience is desirable
The Right Person
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology and practices
- Thrives in fast-paced and high-growth companies
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Charming, sincere, compelling
- Curious, robust, persistent, tenacious
- Committed, willing to learn and keen to grow
- You aim high, embrace challenge and always do what’s right
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, Life and 401k plans
- A generous training grant and a growing library for inspiration
- A fun and supportive environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Lots of swag, snacks and treats
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.