Sales Development Representative
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a critical member of the NewPower Worldwide sales team and acts as a liaison between future customers and our global sales team. As a NewPower Worldwide SDR, your single focus is to drive sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Research targeted OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military/Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities to understanding and build a knowledge base of:
• Organizational structures
• Company buying profiles
• Company decision-makers and influencers
Bring creativity and effectiveness to market research and contact strategy.
Generate new sales opportunities through various new customer prospecting using market research, professional introductions, partner relationships, cold calling, etc.
Establish initial communications with decision-makers and influencers at key accounts through outbound calling and email communications.
Differentiate NewPower Worldwide by communicating our value proposition to customer executives through conversation, communications, and presentation materials as appropriate.
Feed and maintain a new sales pipeline of sales opportunities to help the sales team consistently meet/exceed assigned sales and billed revenue objectives.
Schedule calls and meetings between prospective customers and the NewPower Worldwide sales team members
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer-focused with outstanding customer relationship skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Team player with unquestioned integrity and character.
• Multi-tasks and works effectively under pressure.
• Eager to compete and overachieve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.