Sales Development Representative
This position is remote.
NeuVector empowers global organizations to comprehensively secure their Kubernetes-native applications without compromising business velocity. The NeuVector unified security and compliance platform simplifies and automates security, while providing defense-in-depth for Kubernetes-native applications from pipeline to production. NeuVector delivers unmatched network visibility and protection, streamlined automation, and compliance enforcement for security, DevOps, and infrastructure teams. We work with some of the largest and most cutting-edge companies in the world to help secure their container environments. While we are headquartered in San Jose, we have a widely distributed team of amazingly smart and diverse people around the globe.
NeuVector is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the DevSecOps space.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging feedback into the rest of the GTM organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
· Develop opportunities for the sales team from inbound and marketing generated leads
· Interact with prospects via telephone and email
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
· Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts
· Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
· Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
· Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
· Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
· Provide value added market intelligence to the Go-To-Market teams
· 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
· Experience in enterprise software products is strongly desired
· Experience in the network/cyber security industry would be a strong plus
· Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
· Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
· 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
· Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
· Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
Your application has been successfully submitted.