Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a critical role on Sirius’ sales team by introducing business solutions to clients. The SDR will communicate Sirius’ value proposition by actively prospecting, creating new opportunities, overcoming client objections and then progressing the opportunity until it is qualified. This position has high visibility within the sales organization, as it is viewed as a stepping stone for developing future sales leaders within Sirius.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Execute multi-touch prospecting campaigns leveraging phone, email and social media to generate leads for the inside sales organization, demonstrating creativity and persistence in finding ways to reach prospects
• Build working partnerships with inside sales reps to effectively strategize on territory expansion • Develop relationships with Manufacturing (MFG) partners to assist in territory and lead development
• Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
• Present and articulate Sirius product and solution offerings
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
Other Position Requirements
• Proven organizational skills and effective time management skills
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand technology solutions and communicate the benefits to our clients
• Demonstrated attention to detail and responsiveness
• IT industry experience
• Inside sales experience
• Sales CRM experience
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Essential Functions This position exists to generate qualified sales opportunities by telephone and computer and as such requires frequent telephone and computer use.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Your application has been successfully submitted.