Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is primarily responsible for calling prospects, understanding their business problems and getting them excited about Shipday. You will be the first sales person in the team. Your goal is to book demos for and help generate sales pipeline. A typical day might look like this.
- Make 50+ outbound phone calls, 100+ emails - ideally set 2-3 demos per day
- Prepare new cold-call scripts and email sequences to reach prospects
- Work with CEO to listen to cold-calls and refine script
Why join now
In 1.5 years, we managed to build a growing global business with a global customer base in 40+ countries. We have mostly managed to grow with our strong product and partnerships. As one of the first sales hires, you will work directly with the CEO to refine our playbook and hit revenue goals. This is an opportunity to be one of the first 10 hires at a startup that is entering hyper-growth.
Own the lead management and sales development process
Your goal is to book 2-3 demos per day to help generate sales pipeline
Research companies to identify decision makers and technical users
Work with CEO to create repeatable sales playbooks for future hires
- 1-2 years of experience in prospecting, cold call and email reach outs.
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Act with a sense of urgency and get sh*t done!
- The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information, okay with ambiguity and no playbook environment. Ability to set up their own process when needed.
- Strong customer focus and attention to details.
- Experience in MB tech software sales preferred including hospitality, logistics, payment etc.
Why you should join Shipday
We're building the global infrastructure to power the future of e-commerce deliveries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.