Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for hungry learners who want to get their feet wet in sales. We’re hiring multiple part-time Sales Development Representatives (SDR) who will be responsible for researching, identifying, and prospecting into law firms in the United States, with the main goal of setting up demos for our Account Executive Team.
The SDR role is key at Lawmatics because it directly impacts our sales pipeline and the success of Account Executives in reaching their goals. The SDR will generate and transfer quality leads through various avenues of prospecting with a focus on cold calling. This role will be tasked with reaching decision-makers of the law firm and conducting conversations to qualify the opportunity and transfer to an Account Executive to demo and close.
This is the ideal position for a self-motivated, resilient individual with an entrepreneurial and goal-oriented mindset who is receptive to feedback and has the ability to implement it immediately with a positive attitude. If you’re motivated and ready to grow your career in sales, we would love to speak with you!
What You’ll Do
- Research, identify, and prospect into target accounts
- Maintain outbound call volume of 75 - 100 per day into target accounts with the intent to qualify leads and create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Update and maintain CRM database as appropriate
- Work and collaborate with Account Executives
- Create awareness, boost interest, and set up demos of Lawmatics
- Understand key practice areas, prospect needs, competitive differentiators, and be able to eloquently discuss Lawmatics’ value proposition
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or working to obtain)
- Comfortable making cold calls
- Positive, high energy attitude
- Exceptional drive, self-motivation, and passion for results
- Very confident communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
An Added Plus
- 6+ months of experience cold calling and prospecting
- Experience with SalesForce, Hubspot, and/or Outreach
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.