Senior Sales Development Representative
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace and the company that is building the next-generation API platform. We enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly. RapidAPI is used by millions of developers around the world and offers more than 35,000 APIs on the marketplace. Funded by a16z and Microsoft’s M12, RapidAPI is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by an increase in the number of developers and companies using our platform.
We’re looking for high energy, self-motivated, and agile outbound Senior Sales Development Representatives to help us on our journey to become the next enterprise unicorn. Working with our seasoned account executives you will research strategic enterprise accounts, drive personalized activity to key stakeholders & leadership, evangelize the RapidAPI platform, and generate new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline.
Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a sales development or lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment. You will be a significant driver for expanding our footprint across the largest enterprises in the world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities via outbound prospecting
- Research target accounts and identify key stakeholders within a defined territory
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with Senior IT Executives within target accounts
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our outbound methodology & workflows
- Collaborate closely with tenured Enterprise Sales Account Executives
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives are achieved
- Minimum of 6-12+ months of previous sales development experience, primarily Outbound focused
- Ability & interest in grasping technical enterprise software / developer concepts
- Highly motivated, driven, self starting individual
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated, and coachable
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.